3.30.2007

Brickle Drop Cookies

From my original post about these:
"So the amount of flour in there really should have given me a clue as to how many cookies this was going to make. Oh my. I wanna say there are at least 5 to 6 dozen of these in the apartment right now.

They're a bit thin, but they are good! I hadn't used the toffee bits before, so I'm greatly impressed."

Yeah. TONS of cookies. Half of them went to work with me, and I think Dave and Kinetaa ate the rest of them. :)

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
½ tsp. salt
3 eggs
3½ cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1-1/3 cups (12 oz. pkg.) Hershey's Heath Toffee Bits and Chocolate

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease cookie sheets (or use parchment paper)

Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, and sat until blended. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Stir together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; gradually add into butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in brickle. Drop by heaping teasponful onto prepared sheets.

Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly before removing to wire rack.

1 comment:

Shawnda said...

This. Sounds. Heavenly.

I must try this - great blog, by teh way! Stumbled across you from Peabody's site (I think that's where I was last!)