9.01.2007

Oops

I've been having a bad time with headaches lately. Pretty much every day for this entire week, and a few times a week for a while before that. Dave told me after this morning's disasterous walk, that maybe I should take today off.

"No, I'll be fine," I insisted. Come on, with my heritage (English, Irish, Portuguese), of course I'm stubborn!

Thought I'd try something different. He wanted something with oats, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Found one the other day.

I mixed it all together, found the dough to be a bit odd, but didn't really think anything of it. In, out of the oven. Looks decent enough.

It's not until he gets home from work and is about to put a slice of pizza in the microwave...

There's a bowl of melted butter in there.

Oops.

Well, that explains the oddness of the dough, right? :P

There's a lesson in this, of course: don't bake when you feel like your brain is mutinying upon itself.

As a side note, on Tuesday, we fly out for vacation (Woohoo! I'm going home! LOL), and while I'll still be baking there, I have no way to upload photos. So, most likely I'll post the recipe and then do pics later.

Enjoy your labor day weekends! :)

No comments: