12.21.2007

Christmas Cookie Extravaganza

Ah, yes, it's that time of year again. But this time, I made a plan, to an extent. Three years ago, I did over 300 cookies in two days. Never again. LOL This year I'm also doing more brownies, since I eat less dough that way. ;)

My three choices this year are the crowd-pleasers. Chocolate Mint Chip, Pumpkin Peanut Butter Chip, and Toffee Bits. In fact, Dave has been at me for an hour now, as to whether he'd get any of the toffee ones. LOL

So I've 180+ cookies right now. Did the mint ones yesterday, and the last two today. I wasn't going to do both, as I've been in pain tonight, but the butter was already softened, so.. *shrug* But the last sheet just came out and now I can settle in with my heating pad.

No pictures this time, as I'm feeling rather lazy tonight. But just imagine a chocolate cookie, a pumpkin cookie, and a regular-dough-colored cookie, in six different plastic containers, and you have an idea of what our (one and only) table looks like. :D

I think to make it easier for future reference, I'll split the cookies into their own individual postings.

No comments: