6.13.2008

We made it!

After spending five-and-a-half days on the road, we finally made it to MA yesterday afternoon. With stops in Phoenix, Albequerque, Tulsa, Richmond (Indiana), and Scranton, PA, it's really a wonder that we didn't kill each other. ;)

But the work has barely just begun. We have to buy a new mattress, put together the bed, and then the fun starts with unpacking. Dave's lucky, he goes to work on Monday. LOL I go back on the 23rd. Which is the day after the Boston Stevie Nicks concert. :)

I miss baking as much as I missed the internet and Jeopardy this past week. But as soon as things get settled, I'll be posting again. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey! Tulsa is kinda close to me. 2 1/2 hours away. Okay, so not that close.

Glad you made it okay. Funny, but my dad and sister are in Boston right now!