5.11.2008

Ladyfinger Sandwiches

These came about kind of randomly, in search of something OTHER than Tiramisu to use my ladyfingers with. And at first, I even thought, maybe I could do my own pastry cream, something tasting like the custard from Boston Cream Pie. But the reliable fear of making my own custard rose back up, and I wound up using vanilla pudding. I think chocolate would be better, but I knew that if it was chocolate, Dave wouldn't eat it. *shrug*

It is completely easy to make and easy to change flavors, just by using a different pudding. A quick dessert or nighttime snack. And you'll have pudding left over afterwards to enjoy by itself. :)

(Because, really, how much more can I say about these? LOL)



Ingredients:
Instant pudding, any flavor you'd like
Ladyfinger cookies

Directions:
Make pudding according to package directions and let set. Spread onto ladyfingers. Enjoy.


(Yeah, told you it was easy LOL)

No comments: